We’re on a mission to help prevent the spread of germs
Let’s face it – where there are people, there are germs. So we make Germ-X products that go wherever you do. Whether you’re looking to fight germs in the classroom, office, or home, our fast-acting hand sanitizers come in forms to fit your every need.
Your Germ-Killing Companion, at Home or on the Job. Sometimes, nothing beats an original. Equipped with a subtle and refreshing fragrance, our 8 fl oz. original hand sanitizer is a perfect counter or desk-size germ fighter. Whether you’re at home or on the job, our original formula is by your side wherever you need it most.
Size: 8 Fl Oz (Pack of 6) | Style: Original
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 3 x 6.2 inches ; 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B079JRM6KR
- Item model number: 1000030515
- Average Customer Review: 87 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,173 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #19 in Hand Sanitizers
- #79 in Foot & Hand Care
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 63% (antiseptic); Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Water.
Please Leave All Comments in the Comment Box Below ↓
Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, Original, Pump Bottle, 8 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)$14.10
Ease of Use10.0/10
Soothing and Moisterizing10.0/10
- I think this is the best smelling hand sanitizer I've come across. I am a reptile parent so we go through a lot of hand sanitizer in the house and this was a great deal. We're going to be set for months.
- Purchase of multiple bottles made this a very economical way of acquiring the product. Since I backpack quite often, the germ-x is handy for cleanliness and as a safe accelerant to assist in lighting kindle for campfires.
- It is thicker than the other stuff and doesn't fly all over the place when you "wash" your hands. You get an extra bottle for a dollar more than the other stuff, so it's a good buy all around.
- Bought 6 of these for $12.95. Smells and feels good and great for my office. I'm very happy with the purchase.
- My husband and I are teachers so I buy this bundle for our classrooms and for the house. We like to have hand sanitizer in almost every room and those giant containers take up way too much room.
- Despite the category under which I found this, the label says that the active ingredient is "62% ethyl alcohol." It's under the category of "non-alcoholic hand sanitizers" but the entry doesn't list the active ingredient. Neither do many other entries. I wonder how many sneak alcohol by us. BTW, I'm not opposed to drink alcohol but I just hate the smell of the pure stuff.