Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion in a convenient pump bottle delivers luxurious moisturization for decadently pampered skin all day long. Great for all skin types!
- 24 Hour Moisture
- No Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Pththalates, Dyes, Hypoallergenic, Gluten
Formulated with carefully sourced ingredients, Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula products deliver luxuriously rich moisture for beautiful looking skin and hair.
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Body Lotion contains ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoi, infused with Tiaré flower petals. These raw, natural ingredients deliver luxuriously rich hydration to keep skin radiant and healthy-looking. Product directions: No directions Safety warnings: Due to high concentration of natural ingredients, product color and consistency may vary. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Key Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: deeply moisurizes & softens skin Tahitian Monoï Oil: Rehydrates and revitalizes dull, dry skin Sweet Almond Oil: Nourishes skin for a healthy-looking glow.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3.5 x 9 inches ; 13.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B015ORMEP2
- UPC: 789655721910 789293068088 010181032653 784179337678
- Item model number: 3265-6
- Average Customer Review: 498 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,577 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Glycerin, PEG-40 Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.
Fantastic – non-greasy, absorbs quickly, softens & eczema friendly.
July 4, 2018
Finally found an inexpensive lotion that doesn’t burn when I have an eczema flare-up. My hands will crack open and most lotions cause those spots to burn. Having eczema, I have to keep lotion on my hands at all times. I have tried SO MANY different lotions, from super cheap store brands to expensive brands. Stumbled across Palmer’s Coconut Oil body lotion and thought I’d try yet another lotion because of the great low price. So glad I did. It absorbs quickly and has a pleasant smell. Makes my skin very soft but not greasy at all. Love it!
The before photo shows a wide deep crack that was very painful. I also had several other thickening spots that were threatening to crack open as well. After 8 days the large crack has closed and the thickening skin has softened. The thickening skin has peeled off rather than deepen and crack. If you have eczema, you know peeling is a good thing and means you’re near the end of it’s cycle.
LOVE THIS STUFF
May 6, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I can’t say enough good stuff about this product. I know coconut oil is all the rage right now… But I used to use palmer’s cocoa butter lotion but I just couldn’t take the smell of it anymore. Then, one day while looking to replace the cocoa butter lotion I saw Palmer’s had come out with a coconut oil lotion. Problem solved!!
This stuff SMELLS SO GOOD. I was in the elevator and a woman said, “who smells like vacation at that beach? It’s wonderful.” Guess who it was? ME & Palmer’s coconut oil lotion.
Here’s the important stuff: it also really WORKS. I’ve used Cetaphil for years because my dermatologist recommended it years ago and I was afraid to change. But I finally realized I wasn’t getting the reduction in dry skin that I really expected. This lotion keeps my arms and legs moisturized. I’ve always suffered from dry, itchy, flaky skin on the back of my arms and shins. But this lotion sorts it out, doesn’t feel greasy, smells great, and improved the Keratosis pilaris on my arms.
If you like the cocoa butter lotion TRY THIS. You’ll LOVE IT.
Works well, lasts long, taste terrible
March 18, 2019
I walk 4-8 miles/day on concrete, tile, ice and rubberized floors, so my feet take a beating. Each morning I put two coats on each foot (about a minute to soak in) then add the socks. Feet stay moisturized for the day.
Don’t put on before showering, as you’ll slip-n-slide; put on after.
Note to the wise: unlike cocoa butter lotion, always wash your hands after using this coconut oil lotion, because if you eat food or accidentally lick 👅 your fingers —you’ll find this lotion unfortunately tastes terrible. 😝
Literally the best lotion.
July 20, 2018
My skin sucks this up like a sponge, it smells amazing, and I’ve notice my thighs look firmer from using this. I also don’t have shaving bumps on my legs at all anymore. It’s so good. Especially when you consider Hempz is selling liquid garbage for twenty dollars a bottle. I adore this. My Hempz, CeraVe, Kiss My Face, Burt’s Bees, and Soap and Glory have been thrown out.
LOVE this lotion, and highly recommend it!
October 31, 2018
After trying many products, and spent lots of $$$$ on lotions, soaps, etc. that would not irritate my very dry and eczema-prone skin, the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Body Lotion went above and beyond my expectations!!!
I absolutely love how it does not irritate, or gives me that burning sensation on my skin on areas that are open and raw. It calms the itch of dry skin, has a beautifully soft coconut scent – a definite plus for someone (me) who is very sensitive to certain smells, and makes my skin feel so soft!
Finally! A product I can use, and does what it claims to do! Thank you Palmer’s for an amazing product!
Please Leave All Comments in the Comment Box Below ↓
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion, 13.5 Ounces
Soothing and Moisterizing
- PALMER'S SKIN CARE: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, & Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils & soaps for hand & body, face, lip, sun care, hair care & pregnancy & stretch mark care.
- CHOOSE WHAT'S REAL: Our beauty products & hair & skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated & beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter & Coconut Oil worldwide.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: This lotion is made with Certified Organic Coconut Oil & Monoi Oil to moisturize, soften, hydrate & pamper, plus sweet Almond Oil to soothe & comfort skin & enriched with Vitamin E.
- COCONUT OIL BODY LOTION: This raw, natural coconut oil body lotion in a convenient pump bottle delivers luxurious moisturization for decadently pampered skin all day long. Great for all skin types!
- The only place I have found Palmer's Coconut Lotion in a tub was at Walmart. I have not had success finding a tub elsewhere.
- I'd say no, it's a light weight moisturizer, not as moisturizing as the original coco butter, but still really nice.